Update May 18, 2020

Hello everyone,

We have been receiving a lot of inquiries as to whether we are open or not.

The Ontario Declaration of Emergency has been extended to June 2nd and we await further direction from the government as to when we will be able to open for the season.

Stay tuned.

Steve & Anne